Friday, August 18, 2017

Concord & 9th's 2nd Birthday Celebration - Happy Balloons



Good morning! Welcome to another Friday of more Concord & 9th goodness. The Where Creativity Meets C9 team is back for Feature Friday and today we are sharing projects using the new set, Happy Balloons.



There are soooo many possibilities when creating with this sweet set. Just the stamp set alone has a variety of stamping options, but then add the die collection and it's even more amazing!

I love the 'happy' balloon die outline and chose to focus on that for my card today. 


I started with a white piece of card-stock (4" x 5.25") and stamped the decorative triangle line image along the bottom. Next, I die-cut all of my balloon pieces and attached those to the center of the white stamped panel. Then came the banner that I stamped 'birthday' on, the balloon string and tassels. I added a few sequins before attaching it to my turquoise card base.



And because I loved that card so much I continued on and made a set of 4. I kept the colors all the same... hot pink, light purple, turquoise and yellow. I just mixed and matched between the cards.




Thanks so much for popping in to say hello. You can see lots more Happy Balloons inspiration on my talented teammates blogs and on the Concord & 9th blog

And don't forget to check out their PROMO PAGE for some great Concord & 9th specials that are going on this month! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful cards Melissa. My kids are going to love it. I had once been to an exhibition in a big venue New York where the exhibits had displayed handmade cards and crafts. My daughter was so inspired with that, she does make cards for me now. I loved your cards, they are neat and pretty.venue New York

    ReplyDelete